Total Pageviews

Monday 30 July 2012

Forward thinking!

Seasons
Different Seasons Tree
Once again, I find myself absolutely obsessed about how eye catching I can make my class in September. I don't believe that having a pretty class is the most important aspect, but as my students are coming up into a different education cycle, I want to make the situation as least stressful as possible. Pretty things help to distract them from their nervousness and anxieties. I came across this pretty tree from Teacher's Pet. I know, I seem to have a small obsession with this website, but I generally love all the ideas that they come up with. This tree is a great way to explain the different seasons (especially as I teach ESL) but it would also brighten up the class. What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment